Welcome to The Old Town House located in the historical old town of Rhodes, in a very central and simultaneously quiet street two minutes walk from the famous Ippocratous sq.
This spacious first floor apartment is 110m² and offers refreshingly successful styling that remains sympathetic to the age of the building (12-13th Century).
Packed with heritage this is the oldest inhabited Medieval city in Europe and has over 200 winding, cobbled streets housing a myriad of ancient buildings, mosques, shops, bars and restaurants. Within all of this – opposite ancient Byzantine ruins and sitting above the charming Anakata Art Gallery Cafe – is The Old Town House.
The apartment can be appreciated as you open the 300 year old central wooden door and you face the original beamed timber ceilings and arched stone walls.
The house is furnished comfortably with a mixture of antiques and contemporary pieces.
Eli beach is only a 15 minute walk away.
- You enter the apartment into an impressive, high ceilinged and spacious sala. This is your living and dining area – a 30m² comfortable living space which is defined by the six internal high level arched openings, contemporary wooden floors, sofas, traditional chairs, dining table and chairs. Other embellishments include quirky light fitments, original art, TV and fridge freezer.
- The apartment is fully air conditioned.
- A beautiful, sunny Day Room overlooks the town and features a double bed.
- Bedroom 1: 20m² includes a double bed with full mosquito netting; a day bed; wardrobe and original feature fireplace.
- Bedroom 2: 20m² has a double bed; day bed; dressing table and wardrobe.
- Nice quality bed linens and towels throughout.
- Kitchen space with stone sink, cupboard spaces, Bosch Tassimo coffee maker; microwave / oven with electric hobs.
- Bathroom with shower / wet room; separate w.c and wash basin.
- Free Wi-Fi access for your devices.
- Self catering – with a welcome hamper on arrival with food and drink essentials + a bottle of wine.
- On stays 10 nights + a mid stay house clean, linen and towel change is also included. Further cleans and linen changes on request (payable locally).
Booking now for remaining 2016 dates and advance booking now for 2017 dates – book early to secure.