Welcome to The Lindian Villa in Lindos on the Greek Island of Rhodes. This is a home distinguished by its harmonious array of incredible indoor and outdoor spaces.
Sitting on a hillside precipice – overlooking and just a short walk from Pallas beach at Lindos – the house enjoys an astonishing panorama of rugged coastline and astounding sea views of the Aegean.
The Lindian Villa is at the heart of this traditional and historic Greek village.
Extremely spacious accommodation sleeps up to 6 persons. With the possible provision to sleep 8 (additional charges apply).
A bold simplicity and immense charm are the key ingredients to the total desirability of this house.
The use of natural materials such as stone, white washed stucco, tiles and intricate pebble mosaic floors embellish.
The vivid colours of exotically planted pots and an assortment of mature olive and fruit trees, succulents and fragrant planting are all further evidence of the thought and care lavished on this home.
The rooms are separated by a number of magnificent terraces allowing a style that flows easily from the shaded rooms through to the integral outdoor spaces. The lemon tree terrace in particular is a haven of relaxation as you marvel at the uninterrupted sea view vista.
Situated at one of the most sought after addresses in the whole of Greece, The Lindian Villa is filled with exquisitely rustic furniture alongside objects and fabrics collected from around the world.
Much of the furniture is lovingly bespoke – hand crafted by local carpenters.
When walking outside through your double front door you will find yourselves in the beautiful surroundings of Lindos – cascading streets, luminous white houses, the grandeur and immensity of the Lindos Acropolis, small churches, tavernas and a plethora of excellent restaurants.
Access to all the surrounding Lindos beaches are just a few minutes walk away – and you will have the reassurance that you can return to the house at anytime to enjoy the solace and sanctuary of your very own island home.
The Lindian Villa is a merging of styles and ideals that work to perfection.
- Three / four bedrooms sleeping up to a maximum of 8 people. The beds are beautiful traditional Lindian beds. Very generous wardrobe space in every room. Each bedroom is individually styled and air conditioned. All bedrooms have sea views.
- 3 spacious walk in shower wet rooms with robust modern fittings staying true to traditional styling. W.C`s and wash basins.
- A large bright Mediterranean kitchen with dual aspects onto the two tiered terraces and the lemon tree terrace. Authentic appearance with hand made tiles, stone sink, cooker and fridge freezer. Well equipped for cooking and dining. Dining table and chairs.
- The large sala enjoys a double height original beamed ceiling, living and sleeping spaces.
- Most rooms either open out onto the two tiered entrance terrace or onto the the lemon tree terrace.
- Free Wi-Fi access for your devices.
- Welcome hamper on arrival with a selection of food and drink essentials and a bottle of wine.
- Welcome meeting on arrival at Lindos square – with the house manager personally guiding you to The Lindian Villa.
- On 7 nights + a mid stay house clean and towel change will take place. Linen change once per week. Further cleans and linen changes on request (payable locally).
- Booking now for remaining 2016 dates and advance booking now for 2017 dates. Book early to secure. 7 nights minimum stay – less than 7 nights charged at the weekly rate.
- The Lindian Villa is licensed by the Greek tourism authority:
EOT Licence – MHTE 1476K92000391801