Rhodes Luxury Villa Lindos Vlicha Bay : VILLA LINDOS KALLIOPI
Booking now for last remaining 2015 dates and also for 2016 dates. Reserve early to secure!
Visit our News Page to view some exciting new additions to Villa Kalliopi ready for 2015 CLICK HERE
what a pleasure & inspiration to see your attention to & expertise in design detail"
Read all of our recent Guest Reviews CLICK HERE
With a stunning new look for 2015 - a very warm welcome to Villa Lindos Kalliopi - the highly regarded luxury Greek villa on the beautiful island of Rhodes. Villa Kalliopi offers unsurpassed exclusivity, nestled within the scenic curvature of Vlicha Bay & Beach - next door to the historic and picturesque town of Lindos. The landscapes on view from Villa Lindos Kalliopi are truly outstanding - a breathtaking, uninterrupted sea view setting that is unbeatable in its beauty.
The owners have striven to embelish this villa with a sophisticated interior design that is an imaginative balance of stylish classicism with contemporary convenience. Everything combined has made Villa Kalliopi utterly irresistible - the last word in excellence. The modern furnishings are sympathetically fused with some reassuringly traditional Greek stlying and all combine to make this villa a unique and extra special luxury experience.
The villa will sleep up to 6 people over 3 beautifully realised bedrooms. It is also well worth noting the size of the villa as at 145 square meters internal this represents very spacious accommodation that can be rare to find on the island. Add to that the mature, exotic and well stocked Mediterranean gardens and the total size is 615 square meters offering supremely comfortable living both inside and outside.
NEW video brochure now online. CLICK HERE
With a stunning location, a meticulous specification, build & design, lavish outdoor dining & relaxation spaces, secure private parking and a large private use swimming pool you will find Villa Lindos Kalliopi to be not only a luxurious experience but also very romantic and surprising one.
A place to truly relax, unwind, soothe your soul and invigorate your mind....
With plenty of amazing upgrades and additions currently underway for 2015 - Villa Lindos Kalliopu is now reserving for our last remaining 2015 dates & also advance booking 2016 / 2017 dates. Demand is very high - contact us today to secure your own piece of paradise!
And here are some of our most recent TripAdvisor headlines:
“World Class Villa - WOW!!!” “Immaculately clean and beautifully presented villa” "Just amazing” “Fantastic” “Leading Luxury Villa - Outstanding” “Fabulous” “Amazing” “Will not find anything better than Villa Kalliopi” “ One of our best family holidays ever” “Vacation of a lifetime. Luxury personified” “ By far the best place we have ever stayed at. AMAZING” “Luxurious villa with pool, well appointed, well equipped, fabulous views” “Great communication, amazing views & top quality throughout. Recommended” “ Stunning”
Read more on how our guests rate Villa Lindos Kalliopi on Rhodes CLICK HERE
* The large size of this villa offers voluminous living, dining and sleeping space that is both elegant and relaxing.
* Villa Lindos Kalliopi was built to a high standard of meticulous specification & design. This is a 3 bedroom villa and sleeps from 1 person and up to 6 people.
* The contemporary features are sympathetically fused with some more traditional touches of historic Rhodes creating a space that is imaginative, luxurious and surprising.
* Overlooking the glistening beach of Vlicha Bay, the villa is superbly located . The beach is approximately only 500 meters from the villa and is always in view as you walk down from the villa to the shore.
* Under a sail cloth covered pergola with meandros design tenting the spacious outdoor living provided includes stylish sofa and armchairs, a long stone built cushioned banquette seat, coffee table, dining table and chairs. Hanging votive candle lamps and decorative outdoor drapes complete this space and provide an idyllic spot to gaze at the captivating seascape, relax and unwind.
* The large overflow swimming pool is 8m x 4m (26ft x 13ft). The pool has a Baja shelf for in pool relaxation and allowing for simple stepping into the pool. LED lighting and a pool side outdoor shower.
* The large Sunbathing Deck enjoys two levels on beautifully built, robust, grey resin deck boards. Worked within this deck is a large traditionally built banquette seat. This deck is also the location for the cushioned Sun Loungers - the perfect setting to relax and enjoy the sunshine and the views. Large luxury beach towels provided for the sunbeds in this area.
* All of the living areas and bedrooms have Air Conditioning inclusive.
* Sliding fly screens and secure roller shutters across all windows and doors.
* A spacious open plan living room + dining area extensively designed with large Italian sourced sofa, lamps, antiques, bespoke wooden coffee table, hand made nickel plated storm lamps, original art, photographic art and many other delightful furnishings.
* A Samsung 46" flat screen High Definition Smart Televison, 80GB Blu-ray PlayStation 3, with a selection of PS3 games + a collection of Blu-ray DVD`s make the most of the HD facilities that are on offer.
* A comprehensive on site selection of quality DVD`s and an extensive book library of novels, gorgeous coffee table books, magazines and guides to the island.
* WI-FI - Wireless Internet access for your equipment.
* Sony CD system with iPod docking station (includes MP3 socket & other AUX sockets for portable devices).
* Each of the 3 bedrooms enjoy top quality linen on all beds and our pillows are a choice of luxurious Hungarian white goose down hypoallergenic feather or hollow fibre anti allergy - wrapped in superior 300 thread count soft combed cotton with a luxury sateen weave.
* Turkish cotton bath, hand and face towels. They are the thickest and most absorbent towel available anywhere.
* First floor bathroom with contemporary tiling, bath, over shower, safety rail, W.C, bidet & sink + full size washing machine.
* Ground floor wet room area with striking contemporary stone shower screen, shower, safety rail, WC & hand wash basin.
* A complimentary collection of soap, shampoo, conditioner and shower gel from The White Company is also left for you on arrival. This fragrant set is beautifully presented in a special white gift box.
* The spacious kitchen area is exceptionally well equipped far beyond even the essentials needed and provides all the quality and efficiency needed.
* Decorative stone walls are mixed in with some traditional Greek Cycladic stlyed walls - the bright white painted walls adding a cool and romantic ambiance. Cream trellised fencing combine to border the front and rear gardens. The gardens are packed with an abundance of exotic, Mediterranean planting that includes olive, lemon and orange trees, cacti, herbs, hibiscus, banana plant, assorted alpines, canna, strelitzia and roses.
* A traditional Greek chimney barbecue, dedicated food preparation area and stone outdoor sink with ornamental tap offer the opportunity for alfresco food preperation, cooking and dining.
* Finishing touches in the garden include an assortment of ornamental Greek pots and atmospheric up lighting across the garden for evening elegance.
* The beach, cove & local shops / supermarket 5 minutes walk.
* The area of Lindos and the Historic Acropolis offers fine dining and entertainment and is less than 5 minutes by car. The local villages such as Lardos and Kalathos are also close by - offering all the local amenities, including excellent butchers, bakeries, supermarkets and excellent restaurants.
* Villa Kalliopi is expertly property managed locally by the excellent 'Chandler's Maintenance' ensuring our high standards are maintained in all areas for the villa and our guests.
CLICK HERE : e mail us now on email@example.com
Telephone UK 00 44 (0) 1925 730 150 or UK 00 44 (0) 7814 192 902
CLICK HERE to join us on our FACEBOOK page for all the latest villa news and packed with exclusive photographs of the villa and Rhodes
CLICK HERE & follow us on twitter for regular updates
Apple i-tunes for i phones & i pads CLICK HERE to download the app
For Android devices on Google Play - CLICK HERE for app
To download the app for Windows phone CLICK HERE
NEXT PAGE : CLICK HERE
" Some drinks to enjoy when on Rhodes....RETSINA is the national white wine of Greece & is perfect chilled as you relax by the pool! OUZO - the traditional Greek aperitif, milky in colour and aniseed in taste - our tip is add some grenadine. Delicious! "
" In tavernas & cafes you will find ouzo & wine served with MEZEDAKIA - traditional Greek starter snacks that include TZATZIKI (yogurt, cucumber & garlic dip), KALAMARAKIA (fried squid) and TYROPITAKIA (phyllo dough pastry filled with cheese). Enjoy ! "
RETURN TO THE TOP OF THIS PAGE
Registered in Greece - Rental Property Services. VAT # EL148083757 DOY RHODES 7542
Licensed by the Greek tourism authority: EOT Licence - MHTE 1476K10000391501